1. Visit Us to Open an Account.
Here's what you'll need:
- Official photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID, or passport.
- Additional form of ID required, i.e. credit/debit card, utility bill, etc.
- Your Social Security Number
- Your initial opening deposit in the form of cash or check.
Make your experience easier by filling out your new account form in advance.
Business Account Application
Personal Account Application
2. Start Your Banking Experience With BCB
Enjoy the benefits of banking with BCB. We offer a suite of products such as Personal Banking, Business Banking, CDS, IRAs, and a variety of lending products.
3. Switch Your Direct Deposit
Be sure to notify your payroll department to switch your direct deposit to BCB.
4. Redirect Your Automatic Payments
Switch your automatic payments such as your car loan, mortgage, or credit card payment from your previous bank to your new BCB account.
5. You're Now Banking With BCB
Welcome to the BCB Family!